Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cathy & Ken- August 18 2007

Cathy and Ken were married this last weekend at Spruce Meadows outside Calgary. I knew it was going to be a great day when I told Cat "So, our outdoor location has had 3 bear sightings in the last week and it is going to require some minor mountaineering to get down the rock wall to the river...." and she was like, "awesome, I'll pack some extra shoes." We didn't see any bears, no one ended up in the river (expect for me) and we had a fantastic time crawling over boulders. The ceremony was also beautiful....doing the pics beforehand really allowed the couple to enjoy their ceremony without the stress. The reception was sponsored in part by the best company ever, Backside Tours (check them out). Neall was a great MC who made everyone laugh all night and the ambiance was wonderful. All-in-all, the day was in-spiring, in-credible and in-joyable. (Sorry Neall, I'm stealing your jokes).

Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome in your group and letting me share in your amazing day.

Enjoy a small portion of memories from your day!


Cathy looking images from her parents wedding.


I was able to dash over to the guys right before the limo picked them up. We told them to get 1/2 dressed...and they definitely were.


The BP at our gorgeous location in Bragg Creek (however, I'm a little bias)

Crossing a creek to get to the river. My kind of clients :)


The ceremony...You didn't realise I was photographing Helen Hunt's wedding to Mark Walhberg! Yes, the resemblance is shocking!
Legal stuff...
Sooo happy! Cathy was literally jumping up and down. So great to see love like that!




Laughing at the video message from a friend.
The Shoe-game!


And of course, the 1st dance to Better Together.
See you both soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy and Ken-best wishes to you both! It was a fabulous day and it was such fun to share in your happiness!
Love and miss you!
Beriah