Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bits and pieces of wonderful emails

I just wanted to send a BIG thank-you out to everyone. I have had an overload of very sweet emails in the last week and I just wanted everyone to know I have loved creating these images for you.

I wanted to share some of my favourite comments:

Hey Kelsy-
I just wanted to say thanks from a bridesmaids perspective for making what was already a super special day into an even MORE special one. It was great having you around and I can’t wait to see some of your beautiful photographs
.

Kelsy,
Well, it's three days post-wedding and I'm still reminiscing over all that transpired on one of the happiest days of my life. But of course, none of it would of have been captured if it weren't for you and Alicia. I just saw your pictures on your blog and I am crying yet again. Your pictures are phenomenal! John and I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you and Alicia did for us. You guys were superb in handling the craziness that goes on in large asian weddings!

HI Kelsy!! I know I just talked to you yesterday but we looked at your blog and the pictures look AMAZING!!! We can't wait to see the rest! I've gotten so many complements on them already!Anyways just thought that I would share our excitement with you :):):)Thanks again!!

HI Kelsy!!!!!
I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! the pictures on your website of us. Words can't exprese how much we both llloooooovvvvvvvveeeeee them. I am so happy that we found you to be our photographer. I hope you know how creative and talented you are. I can't wait to see the rest of them

Kelsy,
I don't think I ever said thank you for the amazing job you did. I feel like I am still looking for a wedding photographer. But the only one I check out is you. I check your website every Monday to look at the new pictures. They are always so beautiful. Everybody loves the album. It brought tears to my dads eyes. I'm so glad I saw you at bridal fantasy. Nobody else could have captured the day like you. Thank You

Hi there,
I just finished reviewing your Maui photos with Cat and Ken! I am the emcee of their wedding and just wanted to start by saying your photos are absolutely amazing, natural and artisitc! If I ever find someone crazy enough to marry me, there is no doubt I will be hiring you!


Too awesome!
BIG CHEERS out to all of you!
Kelsy :)

No comments: