Monday, June 11, 2007

Sherry and Dan- June 9 2007

Did I have a great time photographing Sherry and Dan's wedding this Saturday? Well, yes I did, thanks for asking! Why? Maybe because Dan loves Sherry sooooo much, he must have said she was beautiful 100 times.....maybe because the weather cooperated amazingly, not to hot or cold, and only rained when we were nearly finished...maybe because we had time to take a breather, have a drink and laugh before the reception.....maybe because I watched the best man write his speech 20 minutes before the reception and it made me laugh so hard and I could barely take pictures.... Such a fun day. Sherry and Dan are very outdoorsy, all the images were taken in a local park with only nature as a backdrop, just beautiful. Enjoy!

Hugs,

Kelsy




Kiss at the ceremony...long kiss...I like the best man smiling for the photo-op

Deep in the forest, a quiet moment

Handsome groomsmen, giving me their best 'GQ faces'
Beautiful Bridesmaids laughing it up!
At Food and Drink on 40th
Stopping for a break and a drink

The awesome cake...lots of chocolate dipped fruit with layers and chocolate......yummmy!
Speech time!
I think some one's a wee bit embarrassed!
First Dance, always a romantic moment.
Not too many people can say they had a double platinum recording artist perform at their wedding, well Sherry and Dan can! The Emerald's were great and everyone Waltzed the night away (perhaps I was the only one there who couldn't waltz??)
Take care and see you soon!

No comments: