Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas Album Deadline

Hi Everyone,

So this is a bit of a lame post- no pictures- but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows my album approval deadline for Christmas delivery is next week. Please let me know asap if you are wanting your wedding album before the holidays. For prints, canvases and other goodies the deadline is December 5th. I know I've talked to most of you, but just wanted to give you another heads up in case.

And yes- I'm very behind on blogging- too busy working on some beautiful albums! Check back next week for another wedding post, some engagement shoots, babies and a family session. Fun stuff coming up soon on the blog....

I hope everyone is enjoying their October. Where has the time gone??? I can't believe our little one will making his/her's appearance in less then three months! Yeek!

Now back to work....

Cheers
Kelsy

No comments: