Friday, February 13, 2009

2009 Bride's Choice Awards

With the big Laughing for Cancer benefit coming up this weekend I have been talking to a past client Shannon who is involved with the planning of it. She was making up a "bio" about me for the live auction gift certificates I am donating and had wrote " Winner of Bride's Choice for 2009". I laughed and told her I not won such an award! But it turns out I did and she had found out about it first! Wedding Wire, a great website (slightly like TripAdvisor) had their annual awards and turns out I won. So, yay!

2009 Bride's Choice Awards presented by WeddingWire  Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues, Wedding Photographers & More

Hope Everyone has a wonderful Valentines & Family Day Long weekend and I look forward to posting images from my weddings on Tuesday.

Lots of V-day love,

Kelsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelsy! Much deserved! Can't wait to work with you again in March!

kp said...

Congratulations Kelsy!!!