Monday, August 11, 2008

Linzy & Darren- August 10 2008

Linzy & Darren were married this past Sunday at my favorite Edmonton Golf Club, Redtail Landing. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful.... picture perfect for a perfect couple. Then off to hanging out in shady old buildings & trudging through knee length grasses....thank you for trusting me to capture you both on such a special day. Afterwards, your reception speeches brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart. You're truly both as beautiful on the inside as the out.

I'm sure someone up there is just beaming looking down on the both of you.

Be blessed,

Kelsy











2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is just marvelous!!!!! the pictures taken are great... photography was excellent!!!!! God bless....

tobeinpictures.com said...

OK lady - the guy group and the girls with the umbrella (ella ella ella a a a a) are so HOT. You rock momma.