Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dean & Jamina- February 7 2008

Dean and Jamina were married at a beautiful resort in the Mayan Riviera. I was honoured to make the trip as their photographer and had such an amazing time in one of my most favourite places on earth. The wedding was uniquely theirs, which made it perfect in its own way. When crazy things happen on your wedding day, you realize what the important things are: your there, he's there...you both say 'I do' ..... nothing really matters after that. Dean and Jamina did have day with many stories to tell and, well, really that's more fun anyway! Thanks for having me there to capture your love, friends and family together.

Hugs,
Kelsy









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding photos are great. I like the scene choses. Congratulations to the Happy Couple

Sarah: said...

great shots.You do very nice work. I was just perusing some blogs after updating mine. Thought I'd remark on your work. Congrats to your friends, too!