Monday, September 24, 2007

Connie & Vincent- W-day

Who: The lovely Connie and Vince
What: Connie and Vincent's Nuptials
Where: St. Matthew's and Delta Grand Ballroom
When: This past Saturday
Why: 'Cause love is in the air!
Connie and Vince are amazing people inside and out! I enjoyed everything about their day, everyone was so sweet, welcoming and so much fun to be around. The reception was GREAT! I have never been asked so many times to do a Tequila shooter (which I gratefully turned down) and everyone was there to party. I ran into to a couple of past members of wedding parties and past clients...actually it sounds funny to say 'clients', cause really they are all now my friends and I just enjoyed seeing them all again!


Thanks for including me in your plans. I am so happy to have created amazing images for you!

Lots of love,
Kelsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have i ever told you that you're an amazing photographer? the photo captures their playfulness and love so perfectly.

Anonymous said...

oh, it was me (wing) who posted the previous message. haha ...