Monday, May 14, 2007

Nichole & JJ

Who: Nichole & JJ
What: Wedding
Where: Wabasca
When: May 12 2007

Nichole and JJ's wedding was in the Northern hamlet of Wabasca, a tiny place where my Matrix was the only car amongst the 4x4's...which makes sense considering it's a rough gravel road to get you there! What an adventure for Aleshya & I! Nichole was a stunning bride, JJ pulled off his tux like a pro and their two little boys were so charming and incredibly handsome! I could have made a entire blog with images of the ring bearers and flower girls.

Thank you for sharing your day with me and thank you for your warm hospitality, what your community lacks in size it more than makes up for in love and spirit.

Here are some of my favourites, the extremely windy day works out in your favour sometimes :)










Waiting to walk into the church to meet her Father for the ceremony.
Girls laughing it up!
Here's that northern wind! Chilly, yes, but the veil blew wonderfully...
More of that wind...there goes her dress...


Laughing at Nichole's parents' speech.
Head table laughing away...
Look at that proud look in this Father's eyes. Got me a little teary (and the song choice didn't help either :) )
Thank-you again for sharing you day with me. Every Monday when I look back at the weekend and I am so thrilled to do the job that I do. It is so fulfilling to see so much love, life and laughter. Thanks for just letting me be apart of it.


Lots of hugs,
Kelsy





No comments: