Monday, April 2, 2007

Website Links

I thought I would add some of my favourite links: wedding websites, cool business run by young women entrepreneurs, and sites I just like :)
Here they are:
Wedding Bells Magazine Online
This Website has a great online forum with opinions and ideas. As well as lots of vendor reviews and help for planning a wedding in Edmonton.
The Knot Website
I used this website religiously while planning my own wedding...I especially loved the daily countdown feature.
Luscious Bags
This company is based out of Calgary and run by two young women. Their purse parties are a great idea for stagette parties and just getting together with the girls.
Defining Eve
Defining Eve has a great "Bridal Boot Camp" program for getting in shape. I had so much fun training with the girls at Defining Eve, and it is a great way to meet other Brides-to-be and have fun getting fit.
Kris Nielson Design
My Brother's company :)
He designed my website and logo!! Great guy too!
Professional Photographers of Canada
This is our Professional Association of Photographers in Canada, of which I am a member.
Another Site I like... Scade Photography See if you can figure out why :) Hint: my husband's name is Tim

Have fun!

Cheers,
Kelsy

No comments: