Tuesday, March 6, 2007

NEW Website & NEW Blog

Kelsy Nielson Photographics is pleased to announce the launching of the new website & new Blog this week! The new website has been a work in progress these last few weeks...and finally we are ready to show off the new images and design. This blog will be a great addition to Kelsy Nielson Photographics, with weekly updates about the studio and lots of images posted from each wedding this year. I am looking forward sharing my life, my wedding experiences, my favourite quotes and favourite images with you all each week.

A quote I found this week while surfing the web....

When you find yourself beginning to feel a bond between yourself and the people you photograph, when you laugh and cry with their laughter and tears, you will know you are on the right track.” -Arthur Fellig

As a bit of a softy, I have no problem admitting that I cried at my own wedding....and I will probably cry at yours too. Weddings seem to pull at all my heartstrings, which is the reason why I love to be part of them. :)

Please check out the blog as often as you like and remember your input is always welcome at kelsy@knphoto.ca

And because my name is pretty tricky to spell...
Kelsey Nielson Photographics
Kelsey Neilson Photographics
Kelsey Nielsen Photo
Kelsie Neilson
Just in case you've miss-typed it :)

No comments: